Sign up to the Planning Edinburgh blog for the latest updates on our service.
At this time we are only supporting online submissions via the eDevelopment portal, which includes a simple to use online card payment option. Alternatively you can now pay for applications after you have submitted, using our new online payment system. Our front counter is closed and we are not accepting paper submissions or cash and in person card payments. If you have any payment enquires please email [email protected] who will be able to provide advice and guidance on further payment options including bank details if you wish to pay by BACS / Faster Payment.
Information on Planning
- Planning news and information bulletins
- Strategic Development Plan
- Edinburgh public spaces
- Edinburgh Urban Design Panel
- High hedges
- Planning guidelines
- Planning applications and building warrants online
- Privately-owned trees
- Property enquiry certificates
- Planning and Building Standards customer care charters
- Planning and Building Standards coronavirus update
- New tree preservation orders
- Proposal to designate a Short-Term Let Control Area