Interpretation and translation

We may be able to provide an interpreter or translate documents if you need help to use our services because you

  • cannot speak English
  • have problems understanding English
  • have a sight or hearing loss.

Please contact us to ask for help using the details below.

We will consider your needs and arrange appropriate support. 

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.