Apply for planning permission

Starting work

You may find you are required to complete a notification of initiation of development or a notification of completion of development. 

More details on these can be found in the informatives section of your decision notice.

Development such as a public house, must also display a sign whilst the work is ongoing.

Download the notification forms - PDFs

You may need other consents.

Planning help desk

The planning helpdesk is operating as an email service. You can contact us at