Help with benefits for people affected by cancer
Living with cancer can cost a great deal of money. There is help available to meet those costs. We offer free and confidential benefit advice to increase your income.
What we can help with
- identifying benefit entitlement
- claiming the correct benefit
- filling in forms
- appeals for benefit decisions
- applying for grants.
There are 3 ways to contact us
- Call 0131 200 2360 or 0131 529 5000
- Email email@example.com
- Pop in to 249 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1YJ.
We work with a number of partner agencies who refer to us. These include
- Ward 1 Western General
- Wester Haven - The Cancer Information and Support Centre
- Address: Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre, 30 Harvesters Way EH14 3JF
- St.Columba’s Hospice
- Patient Information Centre, Royal Infirmary
- Marie Curie Hospice.
Lots of information and assistance is available through Macmillan’s own Cancer Support Direct service.
Call 0808 808 0000 8am to 8pm 7 days a week.
Visit the Macmillan website for more information