Below is a list of responses we have made to consultations by other public bodies since 01 May 2022.
- National Gaelic Plan public consultation, Bòrd na Gàidhlig, (closed 26 July 2022)
- Delivering Scotland’s Circular Economy, Scottish Government, (closed 22 August 2022)
- Emissions Trading Scheme consultation, UK Government, (closed 17 June 2022)
- Equality Evidence Strategy 2023-25 Consultation, Scottish Government, (closed 7 October 2022)
- Comittments to Gaelic and Scots Languages, Scottish Government, (closed 22 November 2022)
- Proposed Abortion Services Safe Access Zones (Scotland) Bill, Scottish Parliament, (closed August 2022)
- Circular Economy Bill, Scottish Government, (closed August 2023)