Report a full or overflowing communal bin

You no longer have to use your mygovscot myaccount. However, if you choose not to log in, you won't see the history of your missed bin requests on your mygovscot myaccount.

If you want to keep track of your form, you'll need to register with mygovscot myaccount. Need help with mygovscot myaccount

Before reporting a bin as full, please note

On Friday 22 October, there are no delays to communal collections.

You can help avoid delays and missed bins by not:            

  • parking in front of bins as it means we can't empty them
  • blocking access to streets for our bin trucks

Report a full or overflowing communal bin

You can use this form to report a full or overflowing communal bin that is shared between several homes.

This form should not be used to report overflowing litter bins, or bulky waste such as a mattress or sofa dumped beside bins because this is fly-tipping.

For overflowing litter bins or fly-tipping, please report using the form below.

Report fly-tipping or overflowing litter bins

For issues check our help page or email customer care.

Approaching our crew

If you see our crews in the street please keep a safe distance from them of at least two metres. This is to protect them and you. Visit the Scottish Government’s website for advice on social distancing.

Overflowing individual wheelie bins

We don't collect rubbish left beside individual wheelie bins, as explained in our waste and cleansing policies.