Register for myaccount
To use some of our services you need a mygovscot myaccount. This service is funded by the Scottish Government and lets you access a range of Scottish public services online using one username and password.
Why do I need to register?
For some of our services we need to identify who you are. This means we collect some evidence of your identity to ensure we are providing the service to you, and not someone who is requesting the service in your name.
When you register, you’ll need to give your
- date of birth
- email address
- home address.
Find information about how we process personal data, our lawful basis for doing so, and your information rights in our privacy notice.
If you choose to register using your National Entitlement Card then you need to provide information relating to both you and your National Entitlement Card such as your card number, your postcode and your date of birth. The service uses this information to try to find you in the National Entitlement Card system.
What services can I access?
- Report an unemptied or missed bin
- Report a full or overflowing communal bin
- Request bins or recycling boxes
- Request a collection of bulky waste items
- Request a new grit bin
- Request an assisted bin collection
- Report overhanging foliage
- Report a gully or drain problem
- Report a road or pavement problem
- Report a road sign problem
- Report a street light problem
You can also access services provided by the NHS and other Scottish public services. See the mygovscot myaccount website for details.