- Sheriffhall Park and Ride
- Opening hours
- 24hr Car Park Access
- Old Dalkeith Road, Dalkeith
- Post code
- EH22 1FF
- Bus information
Please see the Lothian Bus website for bus information.
- Additional site specific info
- Vehicle Max Height 1.9m/6'3"
- Direction from Edinburgh
- Spaces (total)
- Disabled parking spaces
- Parking costs
- Public transport connections
Frequent buses link the site to central Edinburgh via the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
There are 8 buses an hour during the daytime Mondays to Saturdays, with more buses at peak times and fewer in the evenings and on Sundays.
Lothian Buses 33 and 49 serve the site. See the Lothian Buses (external link) website for current route plans/timetables/fares.
- Location description
- On the east side of the A7 trunk road between Sheriffhall Roundabout and the village of Danderhall. Access from the A7.
- Overnight parking
Free overnight parking is allowed at this site. There is no process for pre-booking. The site works on a first come, first served basis. Most vehicles are left for no more than one to five nights.
This site is managed by Midlothian Council. For enquiries not covered above email
- Full map