We are currently only supporting online submissions via ePlanning.scot which includes an online card payment option. We are receiving a high volume of planning applications and we may not be able to meet our statutory timescales for determination.
The planning helpdesk is operating as an email service. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on Planning applications
- Apply for a certificate of lawfulness
- Apply for advert consent
- Apply for conservation area consent
- Apply for listed building consent
- Apply for major development planning permission
- Apply for planning permission
- Get involved in major development proposals
- Planning weekly lists
- View and comment on planning applications