For existing permit holders
For all temporary permits, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for such a short-term permit if
- your vehicle is off the road being repaired
- you have purchased a new vehicle
- you are moving home.
Vehicle being repaired
If your vehicle is off the road and you need to use a courtesy car you can email us to apply to change your vehicle for up to five days.
You need to provide
- the registration of your courtesy car
- evidence linking you to the courtesy car
- proof your vehicle is being repaired.
You should not park in a permit holders or shared use place until you have received confirmation that we have approved your request.
If your vehicle will be in the garage for longer, we can issue a permit for up to 14 days. Call or email us to request this. You need to provide the same details as above and your
- full address
- vehicle registration
- permit number.
Applying by email may be more convenient and quicker for you. We no longer issue paper permits so you will be issued with an electrionic permit.
If you have a new vehicle, we can issue a temporary permit to park your old vehicle for up to five days once we receive
- a completed application for the new vehicle
- evidence linking you to the new vehicle.
If you are moving to another zone or priority parking area, we can issue a permit to park your vehicle at the previous address for up to five days once we receive
- a completed application for the new address
- evidence linking you to the new address, preferably confirmation that you have registered for Council Tax at the new address.
If you want to apply for a temporary permit for any other reason, please contact us for further assistance.
If you have any problems, please email us in the first instance. We will be able to resolve most issues this way.