- I confirm by making this booking that I and other members of my household do not have Covid-19 (coronavirus) symptoms, or that I will ensure I cancel my booking if I or another member of my household develop symptoms before I visit.
- I understand that a maximum of two people will be allowed out of my vehicle to unload my items. Any other passengers must stay inside the vehicle at all times whilst at the site.
- I confirm that I will follow all instructions given to me by staff when I visit. I understand that my failure to do so could result in me, or any person associated with my booking, being asked to leave the site, and that I may be unable to book further appointments in the future.
- I understand that trailers/vans are only allowed on certain sites at certain times and I confirm that I have read and will adhere to the rules regarding vehicle types allowed on site
To complete your booking, you will be required to provide personal details which the Council will only use to:
- confirm your booking by email
- ensure site users are Edinburgh residents
- contact you with further information about your booking (for example if there are changes relating to your visit)
- manage your visit to the site, investigate any complaints or incidents and to improve Health and Safety
- limit the number of visits by certain vehicle types in line with rules
- enable service planning and analysis of site usage
Your personal data will be held on file for 12 months after your booking. More information about how we handle your personal data.