Report a problem with a grit bin

You can report a damaged, empty or missing or request a new grit bin. We won’t be able to provide a new bin if you’ve selected a location close to an existing grit bin. You can also check our map of grit bins or street list of grit bins.

Report a grit bin problem

You don't have to use myaccount, but if you want to keep track of your request, you'll need to register with mygovscot myaccount.


Help with mygovscot myaccount

For issues check our help page or contact