Our recycling centres are available on an appointment only basis for cars, bicycles and vans. This provides a faster experience with fewer queues and and less crowding.
- If you turn up without a booking you cannot enter the site.
- If you or a member of your household have coronavirus symptoms you should not visit. If you have already booked an appointment please cancel your booking and re-book once you are fit and well.
- You must be a resident of the City of Edinburgh to book an appointment.
- Trailers and vans that comply with certain criteria can book specific time slots but will not be accepted outside these times.
- You may have to wait before you can enter the site.
- Our staff won’t be able to help you unload at the site, so only bring what you can carry.
- Once you’ve booked a time slot we’ll send you a confirmation email - it may take a while for your email to arrive and may go to your spam folder.
- When you arrive you must follow our site rules.
- Appointments are 30 minutes long. Please arrive anytime during your 30 minute slot. If you arrive early you must wait. If you arrive after your 30 minute slot has ended, you may not be able to enter.
- We check the vehicle registration and only booked vehicles are allowed in.
- Traffic management measures are in place and you may need to queue.
- Only two people are allowed out of the vehicle to unload items.
- Respect staff on site and follow their instructions as they are there to help.
- Staff will ask what items you have and direct you to an area where you can deposit your items.
By filling in this form you consent to our terms and conditions.