Get online with free help
Learn how to get more out of your laptop or tablet over five weekly sessions in one of our libraries.
Bring your own device and work at your own pace with one-to-one assistance.
Complete beginners welcome.
For users of any device
- Craigmillar Library - Tuesday 2 to 4pm, from 7 March to 4 April
- Central Library - Friday 10.30am to 12.30pm, from 10 March to 7 April
- Leith Library - Wednesday 2 to 4pm, from 8 March to 5 April
- Wester Hailes Library - Thursday 2 to 4pm, from 9 March to 6 April
iPad group, and some learners with other devices
- Newington Library - Monday 2 to 4pm, 6 March to 3 April
Please note that spaces are limited.
To enrol, contact the library you'd like to do the course at, or call tutor Kenny Sharkey on
After your final session please take a few minutes to provide your feedback on our short online feedback form. Thank you.