Edinburgh residents are being asked for their views on reshaping council services as part of public engagement on the 2017/18 budget, which will be set early next year.
Health focussed projects in the south west of the city have been invited to apply for funding from a £40,000 pot as part of a City of Edinburgh Council initiative.
Edinburgh residents, businesses, partners and stakeholders are being called upon to share their vision for the Capital’s future.
The new Council Waste Compliance Team set up to tackle the issue of illegal disposal of trade waste by businesses, has uncovered that only 41% currently comply with trade waste disposal regulations.
The deadline is fast approaching for local people taking part in this year's community council elections in Edinburgh with nominations closing on Monday 26 September 2016.
Council news blog
- Thank you for helping us celebrate the great!
- Craft beer club in Edinburgh wins prestigious business award
- 'Bra Banks' will let women recycle for breast cancer research
- Work begins on hundreds of more affordable homes in Shrubhill
- Community Safety Leader:No Cold Calling Zone milestone in fight against doorstep crime