Residents continue to be satisfied with life in the Capital, the latest Edinburgh People Survey has shown.
The City of Edinburgh Council is set to improve access to and management of allotments in the Capital in recognition of their social, environmental and health benefits.
Recycling rates continue to climb in the capital thanks to a range of measures introduced by the City of Edinburgh Council.
Applications are invited for an Edinburgh Playing Out pilot project which would see residents in eligible streets organise temporary road closures for children's play events.
Young people in Edinburgh are being asked to decide how £60,000 of City of Edinburgh Council funding should be spent on youth work projects.
Council news blog
- £2.7m community hub to be built in Broomhouse
- Time running out to vote in Scottish Youth Parliament elections
- 70th Festival programme announced
- Pupils reminded to Play Safe and Stay Safe as work starts on new classrooms for three Edinburgh schools
- Work begins on 111 new affordable homes for rent in Craigmillar