Located outside St Bernard’s Dementia Club on Cheyne Street, the newly refurbished space for use by clients of the charity LifeCare has been created thanks to funding from Ryden.
Research into Edinburgh’s future commercial property needs commissioned by the Council will inform City Plan 2030, helping future proof the success of Edinburgh for generations to come.
People living and working in Gracemount are being asked to take part in a new approach to designing local services.
The City of Edinburgh Council has restated its commitment to a sustainable, accessible and connected future for the Capital, putting people at its heart.
An ambitious target for Edinburgh to become carbon neutral by 2030 has been set by the City of Edinburgh Council.
Council news blog
- Scotland’s leading concert hall hosts the finest orchestras and soloists from around the world in new Sunday Classics season
- Danny Macaskill drops in to support the OneCity Trust with Underbelly
- City Plan 2030 being progressed
- Improving the lives of children and young people
- Exciting next stage for community planning