The public are invited to help come up with ideas for retaining the heritage of one of Edinburgh’s most historic parks.
The annual action-packed Festival of Sport kicks off in the Capital next weekend, showcasing a huge variety of sport and physical activity opportunities between 20 September-5 October 2014.
Road resurfacing works will get under way at the foot of Dundas Street from Monday 15 September, scheduled to last three weeks.
The Museum of Edinburgh will be welcoming Chris Sherrington through its doors on Monday 15 September at 3pm.
More than 76% of Edinburgh’s postal voters have already had their say in the Scottish Independence Referendum.
Council news blog
- Voters encouraged to plan ahead for Scottish Independence Referendum
- Capital is awarded the title of UK's safest destination
- Digitally savvy at the Firrhill Technology Hub
- One hundred and sixty nine pupils sign up for pioneering academies project
- Councillors approve planning application for Craighouse campus