The dust is still settling following the outcome of the Scottish Independence Referendum, announced earlier today at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston.
The sands of Portobello will rival the best beaches in Brazil this weekend, as Edinburgh’s seaside welcomes the Beach Volleyball Continental Cup tournament for the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
Young people living in the west of Edinburgh are being given the chance to win funding for their very own projects.
With less than a day left until the Scottish Independence Referendum, Edinburgh is geared up for its role in the historic poll.
The public are invited to help come up with ideas for retaining the heritage of one of Edinburgh’s most historic parks.
Council news blog
- Edinburgh's part in the Scottish Independence Referendum: 10 facts
- Voters encouraged to plan ahead for Scottish Independence Referendum
- Capital is awarded the title of UK's safest destination
- Digitally savvy at the Firrhill Technology Hub
- One hundred and sixty nine pupils sign up for pioneering academies project