The City of Edinburgh Council has published its response to the Scottish Government consultation on the regulation of short-term lets in Scotland.
The People’s Story at 30: The Making of the Museum.
The Council is encouraging the public to share their views on Edinburgh’s ambitious Low Emission Zone (LEZ) plans before a consultation on proposals ends on Sunday (July 21).
The Council has taken decisive action to tackle a build-up of flotsam and litter in the Water of Leith at the Shore which was made worse by high rainfall last month.
The Council is working on getting the balance right, says Adam McVey.
Council news blog
- Proactive approach is building a better future
- Culture and Communities Convener: A bit of creative accounting will keep city culture thriving
- Over 100 years of footwear on show at The Museum of Edinburgh exposes the sole of Edinburgh’s past residents
- Trading Standards recognised for innovative work
- It's time to make your Fringe as the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe programme is revealed