Nominations have now closed for the elections for Scottish Members of the European Parliament, to be held on Thursday 22 May 2014.
Edinburgh Trams will run a series of simulated 'tram recovery' tests over the coming days as part of a comprehensive pre-service tram testing and driver training programme.
Detailed plans for traffic management around the Royal Commonwealth Pool in Edinburgh during this summer’s Commonwealth Games have been revealed.
Expected publication date announced for Mortonhall Crematorium report.
The following statements are from Sue Bruce, Chief Executive of the City of Edinburgh Council and Dame Elish Angiolini.
Council news blog
- Kirkliston project gets creative with share of community funding
- Towpath cyclists encouraged to share the space and drop their pace
- Economy Convener writes about Edinburgh's resilience in today's Times
- George Street trial plans open for public comment
- School leavers 'guaranteed' internships with Lothian Buses