You can take your tree to any Household Waste Recycling Centre. These are open 7 days a week. It's easy to snip off the branches so you can get it in your car more easily. Otherwise, please only put your tree on the street for collection on the correct day.
Step 2. Prepare your tree
- Remove any stand or base
- Remove all decorations from the Christmas tree
- Cut it in half if it is 6ft tall or higher
- Don't place trees in plastic bags
- Leave it in your garden until the collection day - don't put it out any other day
Step 3. Place your Christmas tree
- on the kerbside by 6am on your designated collection day
- or next to a communal bin, if you use our communal bins.
Be careful not to block access to the bin or pavement.
We will collect your tree and recycle it into compost.