Edinburgh Project SEARCH (EPS) provides employment and learning opportunities for young people with a disability.
It is a partnership between
- the City of Edinburgh Council
- Edinburgh College
- NHS Lothian
- Virgin Hotels.
What you will do
Starting in August and lasting one college year, you will
- attend every Monday to Friday
- complete three different internships
- complete five hours at the internship and two hours in the training room each day
- work towards a qualification and Project SEARCH course work
- gain skills needed for work.
A tutor and job coaches are based on site to provide classroom learning and support. Outcome results are very high with 60 to 100% moving into paid jobs.
- be between 16 and 29 years old
- want to secure a full time job (16+ hours)
- live within Edinburgh and the Lothians
- have a recognised disability
- be able to commit full time for one year
- be able to travel alone or learn how to do this.
Find out more
We are hosting virtual information events to tell everyone what the programme is, how it works and how to apply. If you would like to attend, please use one of the links below to register and please share within your networks
- register for the event on Tuesday 5 April 2022 - 3:30-4:30pm
- register for the event on Thursday 7 April 2022 - 6-7pm
Our 2022/23 programme will begin in August 2022. Applications are being accepted until 12pm on Monday, 18 April 2022. You will need to complete and return the below application form and apply via the Edinburgh College website.
Visit the Edinburgh Project Search Facebook page