Residential rehab

Rehab support for recovery

If you have already tried using support in the community to help you stop drinking or taking drugs, we may be able to offer you a place in rehab. Your doctor or social worker can refer you to the Residential Rehabilitation Referral Team (3RT). If you don't have a social worker, you can contact Social Care Direct for an assessment.

If you meet our criteria, the team will work with you to find out if rehab is right for you, and which unit will suit you best. They will help you get ready to go to rehab, make sure the process is working for you, and help you when you come out. Most people stay in the unit for 6 months to 1 year. There are places for single people, and for parents and their children.

If you are not sure about rehab you can meet with a 3RT worker who will answer your questions and discuss your options with you.

If you are just starting on your journey to recovery, you can get lots of different kinds of help through the Recovery Hubs.

You may be concerned about someone at risk or harm and find out how to keep them safe.