Privacy and data protection

Incidents, complaints and comments

Data Protection incident

If you are concerned about what we do with your data, or think something has gone wrong, for example if you have received correspondence from the Council which is not addressed to you, contact the Council's Data Protection Officer to report a data protection incident.

Complaints and comments

If you wish to make a complaint or comment about how we have processed your personal information, you can do so by writing to the Council's Data Protection Officer. If you are still unhappy with how the council have handled your complaint, you may contact  UK Information Commissioner's Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane




Tel: 08456 30 60 60 | Website: