Edinburgh's Licensing Board is responsible for regulating the sale of alcohol to the public and certain gambling activities, by issuing alcohol licences and betting and gambling permits.
Consultation on Statement of Licensing Policy
The consultation closes on 20 December 2022. To get involved please visit the Consultation Hub.
Extended hours - festive period 2022/23
The Board has agreed that the Extended Hours period for the 2022 festive season will operate from 18 December 2022 to 3 January 2023 (inclusive). This means that premises with Seasonal Variations in their operating plans may trade an additional two hours on sales during that period.
Licensing Board members
- Councillor Louise Young (Convener)
- Councillor Jason Rust (Vice Convener)
- Councillor Pauline Flannery
- Councillor Margaret Graham
- Councillor Lezley Marion Cameron
- Councillor Chas Booth
- Councillor Norman Work
- Councillor Catherine Fullerton
- Councillor David Key