Edinburgh's Licensing Board is responsible for regulating the sale of alcohol to the public and certain gambling activities, by issuing alcohol licences and betting and gambling permits.
Consultation on Statement of Licensing Policy
The Board has carried out an initial consultation to assist its preparation of a new statement of licensing policy. The Board has held meetings with consultees and is working towards preparing a new draft policy. The Board is currently carrying out a further consultation on its new draft policy statement. Detailed responses can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the consultation closes on 12 November 2023.
Licensing Board members
- Councillor Louise Young (Convener)
- Councillor Jason Rust (Vice Convener)
- Councillor Pauline Flannery
- Councillor Margaret Graham
- Councillor Lezley Marion Cameron
- Councillor Chas Booth
- Councillor Norman Work
- Councillor Catherine Fullerton
- Councillor David Key