Appeals, disputes and make a complaint

If you disagree with us

If we have made a decision you disagree with, you can query, appeal or dispute this decision with us. Please make sure you read and understand all the options on this page before progressing to the form.

Council Tax decisions

If you disagree with us, you can first query the decision.

If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to appeal to the Valuation Appeals Committee within 4 months of the date of your initial query.

We will pass your appeal to the secretary of the Valuation Appeals Committee.

Council Tax summary warrants

You cannot appeal a warrant, but you can dispute the recovery action taken on your account.

Other disagreements

If you are not satisfied with the service you have received, you can make a complaint.

Complete our enquiry form to appeal a decision