Request an assisted bin collection

Help to put out rubbish and recycling bins

If all members of a household are unable to present their bins due to a disability or medical condition, we may be able to help. You can also request assistance on behalf of someone else.

Step 1 - register with mygovscot myaccount

If you haven't already, you'll need to register with mygovscot myaccount. Need help with myaccount

Step 2

Request help to put out your bins

This form should only be used if you are looking to set up a new assisted collection. It should not be used for missed collections.

Step 3 – help

For issues check our help page or contact

[email protected].