Funding for early years and childcare
Deposit Guarantee Scheme
Early Years Scotland (EYS) is working with the Scottish Government to pilot a scheme to help parents secure a nursery or childminding place.
Under the scheme you don’t have to pay any costs upfront to register for and book certain nurseries or childminders.
The scheme is for parents of children aged 0 to 2, who receive one of these benefits
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Incapacity or Severe Disablement Allowance
- State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit, and your income is less than £16,105
- both maximum Child Tax Credit and maximum Working Tax Credit and your income is under £6,420
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Register your interest
Visit the DGS website to register your interest and read more.
If you have any questions contact
0141 221 4148.