Home contents insurance

You can complete this form without registering or signing in.

Please use this form to request Council tenants' home contents insurance.

This form should only be completed by tenants of the City of Edinburgh Council.

If you submit this form it does not mean insurance cover has automatically been granted. We will confirm in writing once cover has been given, or let you know why your request has been rejected.

You can apply by phone, or you can ask for paper copies of the application documents.

07599 101 999

Before you start

Download the application pack - PDF

The pack gives information on cover and premiums. It helps you work out the value of your household content. Read about the premium options and the important notice in the pack before you complete this form.

Please note: This form will time out if you spend more than 10 minutes on a page.