Apply for person in hospital / care home Council Tax discount or exemption

You can complete this form without registering or signing in.

Apply for Council Tax discount or exemption if an adult (aged 18 or over) member of your household have

  • been or expect to be hospitalised for at least 52 weeks, or
  • moved into a care home on a permanent basis. 

We aim to process your enquiry within 21 days.

Please note: This form will time out if you spend more than 10 minutes on a page.