Make a positive difference in someone’s life
Here in Health and Social Care we specifically support vulnerable adults. By volunteering with us you could bring something special to the lives of our service users.
We have opportunities to support people who
- have caring responsibilities (unpaid carers)
- have a learning disability
- have a physical disability
- are elderly
- have mental illness
- have long term condition
- have autism
All of ours volunteering opportunities take place in the community.
Contact us at the address below to have an informal chat.
What you can gain from volunteering
- Develop new skills and get access to training
- Get experience in Health and Social Care
- Meet new people and built meaningful relationships
- Give something back to your community
- Become a valued support in a person's life.
What the person you support can gain
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Reduced social isolation
- Access to a range of supported new social activities across the city
- Independence and empowerment
- Ability to carry on doing things they enjoy but may find difficult to do without support.