Water quality assessment
We provide a water quality assessment services for a wide variety of water types. Chemical and microbiological testing is carried out according to national accreditation standards.
Contact us using the details below for a free, no-obligation quote, giving
- your name
- your contact details
- a brief description of your requirements.
We can assess your compliance with legislative requirements relating to
- drinking water from public and private supplies
- complaints about water quality - appearance, colour and taste
- bottled water, spring water and natural mineral water - monitoring composition and purity and for certification
- swimming pool water - checking quality and bather safety
- seawater, river water and lochs - checking quality and for the presence of pollution
- air conditioning systems, showers and water tanks - ensuring adequate disinfection and monitoring for legionella bacteria
- water supply systems - detection and enumeration of Legionella.
Edinburgh Scientific services is accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025 and DWTS standards for the analysis of water.
Edinburgh scientific servicesAddress: 4 Marine Esplanade,