Domestic and industrial waste water testing
We test domestic and industrial waste water, effluents and tip leachates for a range of parameters for process control, disposal and to assess compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements.
Contact us using the details below for a free, no-obligation quote, giving
- your name
- your contact details
- a brief description of your requirements.
We are able to provide the following tests routinely
- BOD and COD
- toxic metals including lead, cadmium and mercury
- suspended oils
- solvents and Volatile hydrocarbons
- red list compounds
- mineral oils
- flash point
- ammonia and oxides of nitrogen.
- chemical and microbiological tests for water source identifcation.
The composition of sludges and solid waste can also be determined.
Edinburgh Scientific Services is accredited by UKAS .
We hold UKAS accreditation (Laboratory No 1005) for water and effluent testing.
Our current scope of accredited activities is specified on the UKAS website.
Edinburgh scientific services
Business hours Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pmAddress: 4 Marine Esplanade,