This form is to report problems such as potholes and rocking or broken slabs.
You don't have to use myaccount, but if you want to keep track of your request, you'll need to register with mygovscot myaccount.
For issues check our help page or contact
Road and pavement emergencies
If the issue is an immediate threat to safety please use our emergency contact number
- 0800 23 23 23 Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 3.40pm
- 0131 200 2000 weekdays 5pm to 8am and weekends.
Example emergency issues are
- carriageway defects greater than 100mm
- footway defects greater than 50mm
- cycle lane defects greater than 50mm
- missing ironworks, for example manholes and gully grills
- damaged pedestrian guardrails likely to cause injury.