You can report problems such as potholes and rocking/broken slabs.
Step 1 - register
Step 3 – help
For issues check our help page or contact
Road and pavement emergencies
If the issue is an immediate threat to safety please use our emergency contact number
- 0800 23 23 23 Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 3.40pm
- 0131 200 2000 weekdays 5pm to 8am and weekends.
Example emergency issues are
- carriageway defects greater than 100mm
- footway defects greater than 50mm
- cycle lane defects greater than 50mm
- missing ironworks, for example manholes and gully grills
- damaged pedestrian guardrails likely to cause injury.