Edinburgh Bus Station location and facilities
Edinburgh Bus Station is on Elder Street in the centre of Edinburgh.
COVID 19 - Edinburgh Bus Station is open as normal - check with operator for latest timetables.
- Hand Sanatiser stations are available throughout the station for customer use
- Please observe the 2m social distancing rules while using Edinburgh Bus Station
- Essential travel only
- No lost property is kept at present
- Monday to Thursday and Sunday 4.30am to 12am
- Friday and Saturday 4.30am to 12.30am
The CityLink ticket hall is closed at present
Tickets for other services can usually be bought on the bus.
The station features
- toilets for 30p charge, open 4.30am to 12am
- disabled toilets, accessible via RADAR key during station hours
- baby changing facilities, contact a member of staff to access
- luggage lockers which can hold multiple bags for £8 small, £10 medium, £12 large for each 12 hour period
- limited extra large luggage lockers are available for £15 and £20 for each 12 hour period
- WH Smith convenience shop
- cycle racks
- vending machines
- phone chargers.
For timetable enquires please contact Traveline Scotland on
0871 200 2233
Edinburgh Bus StationAddress: Elder Street,