Services delivered locally in the City Centre, Liberton, Gilmerton, Meadows, Morningside, Southside and Newington.
We can help you with all sorts of Council services, including
- paying Council Tax and rent using a debit or credit card on one of our self-help kiosks - we cannot accept cash payments
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- roads issues
Getting in touch
If you need to get in touch with us you can visit our South East office.
Our office opening hours are
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4.15pm
- Friday from 9am to 4pm.
You don't need an appointment to visit our local offices.
Visiting our offices if you have a disability
We are working with Welcome to make face-to-face visits to our buildings as informed, stress-free and friendly as possible for anyone with a disability. We encourage any disabled visitors to sign up and take advantage of this service.
South East locality officeAddress: 40 Captain's Road,