Important note. As a reminder from the 7 June 2019 cash payments are no longer accepted at Kirkliston, South Queensferry, Captains Road, Pilton and Drumbrae offices. Cash payments are accepted at Westerhailes and High street offices.
Services delivered locally in the City Centre, Liberton, Gilmerton, Meadows, Morningside, Southside and Newington.
We can help you with all sorts of Council services, including
- paying Council Tax and rent using a debit or credit card on one of our self-help kiosks - we cannot accept cash payments
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- roads issues
Getting in touch
If you need to get in touch with us you can visit our South East office.
Our office opening hours are
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Tuesday from 10am to 5.00pm
- Friday from 8.30am to 3.40pm.
You don't need an appointment to visit our local offices. You are likely to wait less time if you visit before 11.30am.
South East locality officeAddress: 40 Captain's Road,