Services delivered locally in Almond, Gyle, Corstorphine, Murrayfield, Inverleith and Forth.
We can help you with
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- road issues.
Getting in touch
Visit us at any of the offices listed below
- North West office, 8 West Pilton Gardens, EH4 4DP
- South Queensferry local office, 53 High Street, South Queensferry, EH30 9HP.
The North West office office hours are
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4.15pm
- Friday from 9am to 4pm.
The South Queensferry local office hours are
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4.30pm
- Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 3.30pm.
You don’t need an appointment to visit our local offices.
Visiting our offices if you have a disability
We are working with Welcome to make face-to-face visits to our buildings as informed, stress-free and friendly as possible for anyone with a disability. We encourage any disabled visitors to sign up and take advantage of this service.
North West locality officeAddress: 8 West Pilton Gardens,