Services delivered locally in Almond, Drumbrae, Gyle, Corstorphine, Murrayfield, Inverleith and Forth.
We can help you with
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- road issues.
Getting in touch
Visit us at any of the offices listed below
- North West office, 8 West Pilton Gardens, EH4 4DP
- Drumbrae Hub, 81 Drumbrae Drive, EH4 7FE
- South Queensferry local office, 53 High Street, South Queensferry, EH30 9HP.
The North West office office hours are
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4.15pm
- Friday from 9am to 4pm.
The Drumbrae hub is open from 10am to 2pm.
The South Queensferry local office hours are
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4.30pm
- Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 3.30pm.
You don’t need an appointment to visit our local offices.
All of the North West locality offices are contactable using the number below.
North West locality officeAddress: 8 West Pilton Gardens,