A draft version of the City Plan 2030 has been produced for consideration by Planning Committee on 29th September 2021. The proposed City Plan 2030 itself, associated background documents and committee report can be found below:
Prior to preparing the Proposed City Plan 2030, our main issues report ‘Choices for City Plan’ was published in January 2020. Choices for City Plan and associated background documents can be found below. Following the publication of Choices for City Plan there was period of engagement running from January to April 2020. This invited comments from stakeholders such as members of the public, community groups and organisations. A summary of the responses received can also be found below.
- download Choices for City Plan
- review the report and responses to Choices for City Plan
- download the background documents to the Choices to City Plan - PDFs
- download City Plan 2030 commercial needs studies - PDFs.
Keep up to date with the project and any changes by
- subscribing to our blog
- following us on twitter at @planningedin
- joining in the conversation by using the #cityplan2030 hashtag.