More public toilets have been opening across Edinburgh from 1 June - see opening times below.
To keep you safe, we provide enhanced cleaning and enable physical distancing. This needs more space and staff, so we are only able to open some of the toilets.
If you develop Covid-19 symptoms after using a public toilet check test and protect.
- Bruntsfield Links toilets (has accessible toilet) 10am to 6pm
- Hermitage of Braid, Greenbank Crescent, 10am to 4pm
- Castle Hill, 10am to 6pm
- Castle Terrace, NCP car park (has accessible toilet next to Gents) 10am to 7.30pm
- Colinton, 300A Colinton Road (has accessible toilet) 10am to 6pm
- Cramond 10am to 6pm
- Hawes Pier, South Queensferry 10am to 6pm
- High Street, South Queensferry (has accessible toilet) 10am to 6pm
- Hope Park, Meadows (has accessible toilet) 10am to 6pm
- Lauriston Castle 10am to 5pm
- Portobello, Pipe Lane (has accessible toilet) 10am to 6pm - please note, male toilets only open in daylight hours
- Portobello, Bath Street 10am to 6pm
- Princes Street Gardens Ross Bandstand (has accessible toilet) 10am to 4.30pm
- Princes Street Gardens West (has accessible toilet) 10am to 7pm
- Saughton Park, Courtyard 10am to 6pm
- Saughton Park, Winter Gardens (has accessible toilet) 10am to 6pm
- Stockbridge, Hamilton Place 10am to 6pm
Please expect restrictions on the number of people that can use the facilities, which can cause queues.
Toilets may need to be closed at short notice, or if in need of repair.
Pipe Lane - male toilets closed after dark from 15 December for repairs.
Nicolson Square, closed from 22 July for repairs
Taylor Gardens, closed from 22 July for repairs