View Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction notices

You can

  • view your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction notices
  • sign up for e-notifications.

Step 1 - register with mygovscot myaccount

If you haven't already, you'll need to register with mygovscot myaccount. Need help with mygovscot myaccount

Step 2 

Sign in to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction online

If you have any issues please contact