Moderate or low needs
Your needs may be assessed as moderate or low if
Moderate - either now or in the next 12 months
- being unable to carry out some personal care, daily household chores and / or manage your home environment, causing some risks to your independence
- inability to sustain some aspects of work or education or learning or community and family life, causing some risks to your independence
- moderate risk to your carer's ability to sustain some aspects of their caring role.
Low - when you have
- one or two aspects of your personal care and daily household chores are difficult for you to manage
- low risk to your carer's ability to sustain their caring role.
If we assess your needs as moderate or low and are unable to offer you assistance, we will suggest other organisations that can offer help and advice. Their services can help you improve your ability to undertake tasks on your own and maintain your independence.