Non-material variation customer service guide


This guide provides information for applicants or developers who wish to vary a planning permission in a non-material way or anyone who may be affected by a variation to a planning permission, for example a neighbour, objector or Community Council. It is a non-statutory guide which explains how we will provide the service and provides assistance to those submitting applications or those who may be affected or concerned by proposals.

Request a non-material application

Please ensure you have read this guide in full before submitting a request form. Queries should be emailed to