- South Queensferry Library
- Regular activities for children and young people
4 to 4.30pm, Storytime for age 4+. Join us for stories and a simple craft.
3.30 to 4.30pm, Chatterbooks reading group for children in P4 - P7. Last Friday of the month during term time. Please contact the library to book a space.
10.30 to 11.30am, Children’s Craft session for ages 4+ runs most Saturdays. Please check our Facebook page for up to date information.
- Bookbug sessions
- Regular events and activities for adults
6.30pm to 7.45pm, Cosy Crafts for adults, first Monday of the month. Programme of craft taster sessions or bring your own project.
- Book groups
2 to 3pm, Audio Book Group, last Tuesday of the month
7 to 8pm, Adult Book Group, last Wednesday of the month
7 to 8pm, LGBT+ Book Group, first Wednesday of the month
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Located on Shore Road, the library is in the heart of South Queensferry close to numerous cafes, take aways and shops. Please note there are no public toilets available in the library. The nearest public toilets are located on the High Street approx. 5 mins away.
- 9 Shore Road, South Queensferry
- EH30 9RD
- Opening hours
Monday: 1pm to 8pm
Tuesday: 10am to 5pm
Wednesday: 1pm to 8pm
Thursday: 10am to 5pm
Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Visiting South Queensferry Library, you can
- browse and borrow books
- return your books
- pick up free period products
- use the photocopier
- collect hearing aid batteries
- use a public computer and print
- use a study space
- apply for a National Entitlement Card (bus pass)
- housebound delivery service available, contact the library for more information.
Free Wi-Fi and computer access
Charge points for personal devices and electric wheelchairs
Public seating areas
- Bus routes
- Lothian 63 and Lothian Country 43, X43
- Libraries home page