Council land and property ownership

Make an enquiry

Please note that if you have a query about Council house or garden sales, you should contact your local neighbourhood office for further information.   Estates Research do not hold any records relating to Council housing or gardens.

Estates Research can access records of non-housing properties and land, sold, leased or used by the Council.

If you have a related enquiry please email

We aim to answer you within 10 working days. Please ensure you include as much information as possible about the property or land you are interested in, including

  • the address of the property
  • the specific area or neighbourhood of interest
  • a plan with the area marked
  • a description of what you would like the information for.

Estates Research

Address: G4 Waverley Court,
4 East Market Street'