After receiving your Home Office invitation you must review the following information before you make a booking.
- We can only book your ceremony if you have received an invitation letter from the Home Office.
- Check the Home Office invitation letter to confirm you are contacting the correct local authority to arrange your ceremony.
- You are permitted to bring two guests per booking to the ceremony. Do not bring any additional guests.
- Children under the age of 18 do not need to attend the ceremony, parents will be presented with the certificate when they attend their ceremony.
We can offer group citizenship ceremonies.
Booking your citizenship ceremony
Before booking your citizenship ceremony:
- If your surname has more than one name, use the last name only. If it's hyphenated, use both names including the hyphen, for example, Smith-Jones.
- Your password is your Home Office reference number, if your reference has 9 digits starting with 0 you must enter all digits. 16 digits, for example, 1212-0001-0002-0003, you must enter the full reference including hyphens.
To receive a confirmation email please ensure you input your own email address where prompted
Express citizenship ceremonies can be arranged, subject to availability. A fee of £115 is chargeable for an express ceremony which you will pay at the time of booking.
To make a booking for an express ceremony contact
0131 529 2600 option 4 (please note this phone line is not supervised 5 days a week, please leave a message and we will contact you).
You should expect to receive a response within 3 working days.