The Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 means that we have to publish
- the accounts of all our subsidiary bodies
- our audited annual accounts for the financial year
- any reports from the auditor that relate to the annual accounts.
For annual accounts for earlier years, please contact us using the details below.
Our audited annual accounts
The current accounts show the financial position and performance of the Council and its related bodies to 31 March 2020.
A summary is the account is available which provides an overview of the audited annual accounts.
As the Finance and Resources Committee is the sole trustee for the Charitable Trusts, we are responsible for publishing the audited annual accounts for the Trusts.
- CEC Holdings Limited
- Transport for Edinburgh
- Edinbugh Living MMR LLP
- CEC Recovery Limited
Our assocaites and joint ventures
- Lothian Valuation Joint Board
- Edinburgh Leisure
- Capital Theatres
- Edinburgh Integration Joint Board
- Capital City Partnership Limited
The accounts for Lothian Valuation Joint Board, Edinburgh Leisure and Capital Theatres are available on the respective bodies’ websites.
We are also responsible for preparing the accounts for some other organisations.
- South East Scotland Transport Partnership (SEStran)
The accounts for SEStran are available on its website.