Friday 27 January at 5.00pm
There are currently no delays to the collections in the Edinburgh area.
To avoid your bin being missed, please ensure:
- your bin is out where it can be easily seen
- your bin was on the kerbside from 6am until 10pm, your bin will not be classed as missed until after 10pm on your scheduled collection day
- you have put your bin out on the right day - check your collection day
- the lid is fully closed
- the bin wasn't tagged as having the wrong items in it
- access to the bin is not blocked by roadworks or parked cars.
You can take your household waste to a recycling centre. Find out more and book a visit to a recycling centre.