Road defect claims

If you’ve suffered injury, loss or damage due to a road defect and you feel that the City of Edinburgh Council is responsible, you can email us

Please include

  • your address, including your postcode
  • a contact telephone number
  • email address
  • time and date of incident
  • location of the incident including street name, door number or something to help us identify the locus of the defect.