Cookie statement for edinburgh.gov.uk/georgestreet
Cookies are simple pieces of data stored on your hard drive. They are safe as they cannot be used to disseminate viruses and they can't be executed as code.
Cookies we use cannot be used to identify you personally as no personal information is stored within these cookies.
Cookies we use
We save the following cookies on your computer:
- __cfduid - is used to protect the security of the site by determining genuine visitors from bots. It expires after one year.
This cookie is required for our site to operate and does not contain personal data. We therefore consider this cookies necessary in order to provide a service to the user.
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else.
- _ga expires after 2 years. Distinguishes users.
- _gid expires after 24 hours. Distinguishes users.
- _gat expires after 1 minute. Used to throttle request rate.
- _gac_ expires after 90 days. Contains campaign related information for the user.
Read Google's content for information:
You can delete cookies from your device and change cookies setting in your browser: How to delete cookies.