Road or pavement problem
Report a road or pavement problem
You can report problems such as potholes and rocking/broken slabs.
Road and pavement emergencies
If the issue is an immediate threat to safety please use our emergency contact number.
Example emergency issues are
- carriageway defects greater than 100mm
- footway defects greater than 50mm
- footway cracks, gaps or trips greater than 25mm
- rocking slabs greater than 25mm
- cycle lane defects greater than 50mm
- missing ironworks, for example manholes and gully grills
- damaged pedestrian guardrails likely to cause injury.