- Energy efficiency and heating advice (selected)
- Top ten energy saving tips
Energy efficiency and heating advice
Making simple changes will help to keep your home warm this winter, improve your health and may also save you money. You can get advice about heating, energy tariffs and discounts and saving energy in your home by calling Home Energy Scotland, free from landlines and mobiles, on
0808 808 2282
Download our energy advice guide below.
You can get more advice and information from the websites below:
- check if you're eligible for the Warm Home Discount
- save energy and reduce your fuel bills on the Greener Scotland website
- get information about improving your home from the Energy Saving Trust website
- advice and help with welfare benefits and managing debts from our Advice Shop
- advice about preparing for winter
For advice on other housing issues, please go to our housing advice pages.
How we are improving our homes
We are always working to improve our homes by updating the heating systems, replacing windows and doors and installing insulation.