Report antisocial behaviour

Disturbances in your neighbourhood

If someone's life or health is in danger call 999.

You can report the following antisocial behaviour (ASB) using the contact details below:

When you are reporting ASB to us it would be helpful to know

  • your name, address and phone number
  • where the problem is happening
  • the name of the person causing the problem 
  • details of what is happening including dates and times.

Contact Details

Find out what locality you live in.

South West Team

0131 469 5150

South East Team

0131 529 5123

North West Team

0131 529 5014

North East Team

0131 529 7168

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.