Report antisocial behaviour

Disturbances in your neighbourhood

If someone's life or health is in danger call 999.

You can report antisocial behaviour (ASB) using the link below if you are having problems with your neighbours or others living near you, including

  • being harassed
  • noise
  • abuse
  • drunken behaviour
  • drug dealing
  • vandalism and graffiti
  • party flats

Report antisocial behaviour

You can also contact your locality office.  When you are reporting ASB to us it would be helpful to know

  • your name, address and phone number
  • where the problem is happening
  • the name of the person causing the problem and whether the person is a Council tenant or not
  • details of what is happening including dates and times.

Any details you give us are kept private.

After you report ASB to us we will get in touch with you to talk about what has been happening and how we can help you resolve the matter.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.