Find a park and ride
Get a bus or train into the city
Park & Ride is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint, save money and help ease congestion in Edinburgh.
There are seven park and rides operating in and around Edinburgh - Ingliston, Hermiston, Straiton, Sheriffhall, Newcraighall, Wallyford and Ferrytoll.
Benefits of Park and Ride
- safe and secure parking - Park Mark® Accredited
- free parking except at Newcraighall - 50p per day
- staffed terminal buildings with facilities
- overnight parking at certain sites
- 24 hour operation at Hermiston and Wallyford Park & Rides
- frequent service during peak periods
- disabled parking facilities
- cycle parking
Please click on the Green dots below for specific site information
- Ingliston (west)
- Hermiston (west)
- Newcraighall (east)
- Ferrytoll (north)
- Sheriffhall (south)
- Straiton (south)
- Wallyford (east)
Get in touch
For all service related enquiries, please contact the service provider directly. All services at Newcraighall are provided by Scotrail and services at Ferrytoll are provided by Stagecoach. All other sites are serviced by Lothian Buses.